Finance Minster Shri Arun Jaitley Appointed India’s Governor on the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank
The Union Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley has been appointed as India’s Governor on the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) with effect from 27th May, 2014 in place of Shri P. Chidambaram.
Related Press Releases
- Shri Rajiv Mehrishi, Appointed as India’s Alternate Governor on the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank
- Shri Rajiv Mehrishi, Appointed as India’s Alternate Governor on the Board of Governors of the African Development Bank and African Development Fund
- Finance Minster Shri Arun Jaitley Condoles the Death of Shri Gopinath Munde, Minister for Rural Development.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Leaving Tomorrow for Four Day Official Visit to Russia; FM to Participate in the Meeting of BRICS Finance Ministers & Central Bank Governors and Inaugural Meeting of the
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minster Ms. J. Jayalalithaa Calls on the Union Finance minister Shri Arun Jaitley
- Change in Tariff Value of Crude Palm Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Others – Palm Oil, Crude Palmolein, RBD Palmolein, Others – Palmolein, Crude Soyabean Oil, Brass Scrap (All Grades), Poppy Seeds, Areca Nuts, Go
- RBI Governor calls on PM
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in