38 DoPT employees presented with Excellence Awards
Dr. S.K Sarkar, Secretary, Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) gave away the excellence awards instituted by the Department at a function here today. Addressing the ceremony, Dr. Sarkar hoped that the awards would promote result oriented public service delivery by the Government institutions. He said that recognizing the services of exemplary workers was a ‘Best Practice in Human Resource Management’ that would boost the morale of the employees and also reap rich dividends in serving the public.
Dr. Sarkar presented the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ and Memento to 38 employees of the Department for the work performed during the Year 2013–2014. During the period under consideration all DoPT Wings were asked to forward nominations for grant of this award. Work performance and outcome achieved during the year of such employees were examined by a Committee of Joint Secretaries in DoPT. This Committee recommended the names of thirty eight employees out of the total ‘in-position’ strength in the DoPT for award of the Certificate of Excellence for the year 2013–2014.
The DoPT had introduced a new non–monetary incentive scheme in the year 2013 in the form of award of ‘Certificate of Excellence’ to recognize the contribution of its meritorious employees of the level of Multi Tasking Staff to Under Secretary. This certificate sought to recognize the dedication to work, excellence in performance and outcome achieved during the year 2012–2013, wherein thirty three employees were awarded the ‘Certificate of Excellence.’
Related Press Releases
- Universal ID for Disabled Shri Sudarshan Bhagat presented National Annual Spandan Awards presented
- Dr. Jitendra Singh felicitates outstanding employees of DoPT Encourages other Government Offices to follow this best practice in governance
- ‘Rahagiri’ gets UD Ministry’s Excellence Award; Karnataka bags four of ten Awards of Excellence for urban transport initiatives; Shri Babul Supriyo calls for adoption of Intelligent Transport Initia
- President to Confer NCDC Awards for Coopeerative Excellence -2012 New Awards Introduced for Primary Agricultural Cooperative Societies
- Award of Certificate of Excellence to the meritorious employees of Department of Personnel & Training.
- PM pays homage to Nelson Mandela on 'Mandela Day'
- Reservation for Minorities
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in