President of India’s Message on the Occasion of Independence Day of Brazil
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Government and people of the Federative Republic of Brazil on the occasion of the Independence Day of the Federative Republic of Brazil (September 7, 2014).
In his message to Her Excellency Ms. Dilma Rousseff, the President of the Federative Republic of Brazil, the President has said, “On behalf of the Government and people of India and on my own behalf, it gives me great pleasure to felicitate you, and the Government and people of the Federative Republic of Brazil on the occasion of your Independence Day.
The relationship of India and Brazil, as two emerging economies, has acquired the significant dimensions of a Strategic Partnership. This Partnership is extensive and comprehensive and covers every important segment of interaction at bilateral, plurilateral and multilateral levels. There is a great convergence of views between the two countries on global challenges of inclusive economic and social development among other issues.
I avail of this opportunity to convey my best wishes for your continued good health and success and for the progress and prosperity of the friendly people of Brazil”.
Related Press Releases
- President of India’s message on the occasion of Independence day of Pakistan
- President of India’s message on the Occasion of Independence Day of Maldives
- President of India’s message on the occasion of Independence Day of United States of America
- President of India’s message on the eve of Independence Day of Mauritius
- President of India’s Message on the Eve of Independence Day of Venezuela
- President’s Greetings on the Occasion of Onam
- President of India Congratulates Sania Mirza for Winning the US Open Mixed Doubles Tournament
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in