President of India’s Message on the eve of National Day of Turkey
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Government and people of the Republic of Turkey on the eve of the National Day of the Republic of Turkey (October 29, 2014).
In his message to H.E. Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the President of the Republic of Turkey, the President has said, “On behalf of the Government and the people of India and on my own behalf, I have the pleasure to extend my warm greetings and felicitations to you and to the Government and the people of Turkey on the occasion of your National Day.
It is a matter of satisfaction that the deep-rooted relations between our two countries continue to be marked by friendship, mutual understanding and cooperation. I am confident that our bilateral relations will further diversify and deepen with the passage of time to the mutual benefit of the people of our two countries.
Please accept, Excellency, the assurances of my highest consideration and my best wishes for your good health and well-being, as well as for the welfare and prosperity of the friendly people of the Republic of Turkey”.
Related Press Releases
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of UAE
- President of India congratulates Prime Minister of Turkey on his election as President
- Speech by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee at the state banquet hosted by the President of Turkey, H.E. Mr. Abdullah gul
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Bahrain
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Bulgaria
- President to host a two day conference of Directors of National Institutes of Technology
- President of India congratulates Sania Mirza for winning the doubles title at the WTA Finals
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in