President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Japan
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Emperor and people of Japan on the eve of the National Day of Japan (December 23, 2014).
In his message to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Akihito of Japan, the President has said, “On behalf of the Government and the people of India and on my own behalf, it gives me immense pleasure to extend warm greetings and felicitations on the occasion of Your Majesty’s Birthday and the National Day of Japan.
India and Japan have traditionally enjoyed friendly relations and enduring goodwill between our peoples. Regular high-level exchanges between our two countries have helped to open new vistas of bilateral cooperation and have further strengthened our age-old ties based on shared cultural and civilisational links. Our bilateral relationship, haracterized as a ‘Special Strategic and Global Partnership’, which is based on common values of democracy, freedom, rule of law, and an abiding commitment to peace, is a force for stability in our region and beyond.
I take this opportunity to convey my best wishes for Your Majesty’s health and well-being, and for the continued progress and prosperity of the friendly people of Japan”.
Related Press Releases
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of UAE
- President of India’s Message on the Eve of National Day of Malaysia
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Qatar
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Bhutan
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Bangladesh
- Statement by Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda, Minister of Health & Family Welfare on 22nd December, 2014 in Lok Sabha in response to the call attention motion regarding the situation arising out of spread of
- Advisory Group for Integrated Development of Power, Coal, and Renewable Energy Submits its Report Report Covers Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Respect of the Ministries of Power, Coal, an
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in