PRESIDENT OF INDIA’S MESSAGE ON THE EVE OF NATIONAL DAY OF AUSTRALIA
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Government and people of Australia on the eve of the National Day of Australia (January 26, 2015).
In his message to H.E. Gen. the Hon’ble Sir Peter Cosgrove AKMC (Retd.), Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia, the President has said, “On behalf of the Government and the people of India and on my own behalf, I extend warm greetings and felicitations on the occasion of your National Day.
India – Australia relations have deepened further with your visit and the reciprocal visits by our Prime Ministers during the year 2014. Our new initiatives will expand our engagement in political, economic and people-to-people exchanges. We look forward to working with you to strengthen our strategic partnership.
Please accept, Excellency, my best wishes for your good health and well-being. I take this opportunity to convey, through you, my best wishes for the continued progress and prosperity of the people of Australia”.
Related Press Releases
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of UAE
- President of India’s Message on the Eve of National Day of Malaysia
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Oman
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Thailand
- Address by the President of India on the eve of the Republic Day of India 2015
- Prime Minister's response to the questions during Joint Press Interaction with President of United States of America
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in