PIB to hold Regional Media Conference on Improving Information Dissemination in Jobner
Press Information Bureau, under the aegis of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting is organizing the first Regional Media Conference on 12th March 2015 in Jobner, District Jaipur. Regional reporters and stringers of newspapers and news channels will participate in the one day Conference which aims at improving dissemination of information to rural areas on Government policies and programmes. It will also build up capacities of journalists in rural areas on reporting on developmental issues.
The discussions during the Conference will centre on evolving a mechanism wherein the reporters of rural areas will be better equipped to write/report on various schemes and crisis situations. This Conference will also elicit feedback from the journalists working in rural areas on their information needs.
The participants will also be given orientation on the role of new/social media in information dissemination.
Related Press Releases
- PIB holds First Regional Media Conference on Improving Information Dissemination in Rural Areas at Jobner
- Paradigm Shift in Information Dissemination through I&B Initiatives
- Information & Broadcasting Ministry to involve stakeholders of Media & Entertainment Industry for a widespread Multi-media campaign on Swacch Bharat Media & Entertainment Industry should partner for
- I&B Ministry initiatives to enhance Outreach and information dissemination through multiple platforms
- Establishing a ‘New Media Wing’ in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting for publicizing Government’s Initiatives through Multiple Social Media platforms.
- Transcript of Media Briefing by Foreign Secretary Dr. S. Jaishankar and Secretary (West) Shri Navtej Sarna on Prime Minister’s Visit to Seychelles, Mauritius and Sri Lanka
- Handling of Issues of Minorities
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in