All India Radio News Facebook Page clocks 2 million Likes
The Facebook followers have given thumbs up to the credible, authentic, and reliable news by continuously following All India radio News Facebook Page and have made it one the most favoured news organizations among its peers. In a landmark achievement, All India Radio News Facebook Page has crossed Two Million Likes which is a record.
The Facebook insight data shows that AIR’s News Service Division (NSD) is reaching almost 10 million people in terms of posts on an average per day across the length and breadth of the country including the overseas diaspora. Noticeable fact is that News Service Division of All India Radio has not resorted to any additional or paid source for promoting its social media platforms. The entire growth of All India Radio News Facebook Page has been organic in nature.
AIR News Likes are not only from India but a huge chunk of followers are from countries like Nepal, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Malaysia, USA, UK and Singapore etc. Among the Indian cities, not only the urban, metro users but people from Srinagar, Bhopal, Jaipur, Patna, Indore, Kanpur, Surat, Coimbatore, Dehradun, etc are also following AIR News.
AIR News live tweeting of events like Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna and Mann Ki Baat have received appreciation from its Social Media followers worldwide. This has helped in creating its unique brand recognition in the global media and embraces a chance to adopt makeover from contemporary forum of medium to digitized.
AIR also recognizes itself as the pioneer in commencing the new form of Social Media trends which in a broad sense is termed as Social Media Live Reporting as well. This onset of Live Social Media Reporting has brought us closer to audiences of all age groups
Due to heterogeneous followership of 5,07,800 members on Twitter alone, AIR can stand testimony to itself as the catalyst in setting new standards in the Social Media world. Due to this reason exclusively, AIR News has been followed by high-ranking officers, Government Organizations, big Media magnets, politicians and celebrities. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh, Editors of various Media Groups, and many prominent personalities from diverse area are regular followers of AIR News Twitter.
Related Press Releases
- Official Facebook Page of Ministry of Water Resources Launched
- Smt. Maneka Gandhi Takes Charge as Minister for Women and Child Development Smt Maneka Gandhi: Ministry will set up Interactive Complaints Redressal page on Facebook for Issues Regarding Women and
- Need for more wire News Agencies in the Media Sector - Manish Tewari I&B Minister Participates at the 52nd Anniversary Celebrations of United News of India
- I&B Ministry issues Advisory to News Channels for carrying Live telecast of the Independence Day Flag Hoisting Ceremony News Channels advised to carry signals of DD News with sign Language interpre
- News Services Division’s Free AIR News SMS service reaches over six lakh people
- Vice president inaugurates international conference on ‘global environment issues’
- Union Agriculture Minister underlines the importance of water security and organic farming at 4th Meeting of BRICS Ministers of Agriculture and Agrarian Development in Brasilia, Brazil today
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in