TRAI issues a Draft Tariff Order Prescribing Framework for Commercial Interoperability of Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) in DTH Services
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) issued a draft Tariff Order (TO) prescribing framework for commercial interoperability of Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) in DTH services for consultation with stakeholders inviting comments/views of the stakeholders by 13th March, 2015.
On request of the stakeholders, the last date for receipt of written comments has been extended up to 19.03.2015. It has also been decided that no request for further extension of time for submission of comments shall be entertained.
The comments may be sent, preferably in the electronic form to Mr. Wasi Ahmad, Advisor (B&CS), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi – 110002, (Tel No. - 011-23237922, Fax No. - 011-23220442) on thee e-mail address email@example.com Comments received will be posted on the website of TRAI.
Related Press Releases
- TRAI issues draft Tariff Order prescribing framework for commercial interoperability of Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) in DTH services, for consultation.
- TRAI releases draft tariff orders prescribing standard tariff package (STP) for Set Top Boxes (STBs) for Digital Addressable Cable TV Systems (DAS) and Consumer Premises Equipments (CPEs) for Direct t
- TRAI issues a draft Amendment to the Telecommunication Tariff Order, 1999 for revision of tariff regime for national roaming service for comments of the stakeholders.
- TRAI Releases Draft of: ‘the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference (Fifteenth Amendment) Regulations, 2014’ for Comments from the Stakeholders
- TRAI issues Tariff Orders prescribing Standard Tariff Packages for set top boxes for Digital Cable TV subscribers and DTH subscribers
- Development of Steel Sector
- Index Numbers of Wholesale Price in India (Base: 2004-05=100), Review for the Month of February, 2015
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in