Consumer Outreach Programme by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) at Delhi
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will be holding consumer outreach programme at Auditorium, National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gangnath Marg, Munirka, IN New Delhi tomorrow (27.3.2015). TRAI has been undertaking various activities to outreach the telecom consumers to educate them and take feedback from them. The aim of the Authority is to create awareness among telecom consumers and other stakeholders about the various initiates taken by TRAI in recent times to protect the interest of telecom consumers.
The programme will serve as an important interface between Telecom Service Providers, Consumer Advocacy Groups and telecom consumers. The Consumer Outreach Programme will be attended by the representatives of State Governments, all the Telecom Service Providers like Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Reliance Communications, Vodafone etc., the Consumer Advocacy Groups and consumers.
Related Press Releases
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) releases Consultation issues Paper on ‘Review of Tariff for National Roaming’
- Powers of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
- Government Appoints Two Part-Time Members to Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
- The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Reiterates its Earlier Recommendations on ‘Valuation and Reserve Price of Spectrum’
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has today Released a Pre-Consultation Paper on ‘Review of Tariff for National Roaming’
- Holding of additional charge of the post of DG, BPR&D
- Spectrum Auction Concludes with Over 88% Of Spectrum Offered Provisionally Committed
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in