Commemorative Postage Stamp release on Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications & IT has brought out a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Engineers India Limited (EIL).
Commemorative Postage stamp on Engineers India Limited (EIL) has been released by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi during the Urja Sangam- 2015 organized by Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on 27.03.2015.
Engineers India Limited (EIL) is celebrating its Golden Jubilee in 2015. Established in 1965, EIL has been providing engineering consultancy and services principally focused on the oil and gas and petrochemical industries. In 50 years of its existence, EIL has contributed immensely to the cause of nation building.
Department of Posts is happy to release a postage stamp to commemorate the milestone achieved by Engineers India Limited (EIL) which stands tall as one of the monuments of modern India.
Related Press Releases
- Commemorative Postage Stamp release on Engineers India Limited (EIL)
- Speech by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee at the release of a set of eight commemorative postage stamp of Indian musicians
- Speech by the President of India Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Speech by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the occasion of the release of commemorative postage stamp on ‘silk letter movement’
- PM’s speech on the occasion of the release of a commemorative postage stamp in honour of Shri Jagjit Singh
- Field Offices Under Chief Commissioners of Customs/Central Excise/Service Tax to Remain open tomorrow, 28th March, 2015 to Facilitate filing of Returns/Payment of Taxes
- Dr. Jitendra Singh announces 'DoNER at doorstep' concept
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in