Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Leaving Tomorrow for Four Day Official Visit to Russia; FM to Participate in the Meeting of BRICS Finance Ministers & Central Bank Governors and Inaugural Meeting of the
The Union Minister of Finance, Corporate Affairs and I&B Shri Arun Jaitley will leave for four day official visit to Russia tomorrow evening in order to participate in the Meeting of BRICS Finance Ministers & Central Bank Governors (FM & CBG). In the First leg of his official visit, the Finance Minister will reach Moscow, the capital of Russia where he will participate in the Inaugural Meeting of the Board of Governors (BoG) of the BRICS New Development Bank on 7th July, 2015.
On 8th July, 2015, the Finance Minister will go to UFA to participate in the Meeting of BRICS Finance Ministers & Central Bank Governors. On 10th July, 2015, he will return to Moscow and same day in the evening, he will leave for back home. The Finance Minister will arrive in the national capital in the early hours on 11th July, 2015.
Related Press Releases
- Finance Minister Shri P. Chidambaram Leaving for Five Day Visit to Australia Tomorrow to Attend G-20 Finance Ministers’ and Central Bank Governors’ Meeting; During his Stay, FM to Address Investors’ a
- Union Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley to Leave for Three Day Official Visit to UK Tomorrow; To Unveil Statue of Mahatma Gandhi on Saturday at Parliament Square, London; To Meet UK PM Mr David Ca
- Finance Minster Shri Arun Jaitley Appointed India’s Governor on the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank
- Text of the Intervention made by the Union Finance Minister P. Chidambaram During Session on ‘Financing for Investment’ at G-20 Finance Ministers’ and Central Bank Governors’ Meeting in Washington D.C
- Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley Stressed the need for Long Term Investment in Agriculture for Meeting the Food Related Demands of the Country in the Future; Asks NABARD to Continue to address the
- PRESIDENT OF INDIA’S MESSAGE ON THE EVE OF NATIONAL DAY OF COMOROS
- WAC SMOs Conference
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in