PRESIDENT OF INDIA’S MESSAGE ON THE EVE OF NATIONAL DAY OF COMOROS
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Government and people of the Union of Comoros on the eve of their National Day (July 06, 2015).
In his message to His Excellency Mr. Ikililou Dhoinine, the President of the Union of Comoros, the President has said, “On behalf of the Government, the people of India and on my own behalf, it gives me immense pleasure to convey to you, to the Government and the people of the Union of Comoros, our greetings and felicitations on the occasion of your National Day.
India and Comoros enjoy close and friendly relations. As neighbours in the Indian Ocean, we share the common vision of progress and peace in the region. I am confident that our relations will be further strengthened in the years to come to the mutual benefit of our peoples.
Please accept, Excellency, my good wishes for your personal health and well being as well as for the progress and prosperity of the friendly people of the Union of Comoros.”
Related Press Releases
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of UAE
- PRESIDENT OF INDIA’S MESSAGE ON THE EVE OF NATIONAL DAY OF AUSTRALIA
- President of India’s Message on the Eve of National Day of Malaysia
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Bulgaria
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Oman
- PRESIDENT OF INDIA’S MESSAGE ON THE EVE OF NATIONAL DAY OF MALAWI
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Leaving Tomorrow for Four Day Official Visit to Russia; FM to Participate in the Meeting of BRICS Finance Ministers & Central Bank Governors and Inaugural Meeting of the
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in