PRESIDENT OF INDIA’S MESSAGE ON THE EVE OF NATIONAL DAY OF MALAWI
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Government and people of the Republic of Malawi on the eve of their National Day (July 06, 2015).
In his message to His Excellency Prof. Arthur Peter Mutharika, the President of the Republic of Malawi, the President has said, “On behalf of the Government, the people of India and on my own behalf, it gives me immense pleasure to convey to you, to the Government and the people of Malawi, my warm greetings and felicitations on the occasion of your National Day.
India and Malawi enjoy friendly and cordial relations. I am confident that co-operation between our two countries will continue to grow to the mutual benefit of our peoples. I look forward to Malawi’s active participation in the 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit (IAFS-III) to be held in New Delhi in October this year.
Please accept, Excellency, my good wishes for your personal well-being, as well as for the progress and prosperity of the friendly people of Malawi.”
Related Press Releases
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of UAE
- PRESIDENT OF INDIA’S MESSAGE ON THE EVE OF NATIONAL DAY OF AUSTRALIA
- President of India’s Message on the Eve of National Day of Malaysia
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Bulgaria
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Oman
- PM greets the people of Algeria on Algeria's Independence Day
- PRESIDENT OF INDIA’S MESSAGE ON THE EVE OF NATIONAL DAY OF COMOROS
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in