President of India’s Message on the Eve of Independence Day of Venezuela
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Government and people of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela on the eve of their Independence Day (July 05, 2015).
In his message to His Excellency Nicolas Maduro Moros, the President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, the President has said, “On behalf of the Government, the people of India and on my own behalf, it gives me immense pleasure to extend warm greetings and felicitations to the Government and the people of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela on the occasion of your Independence Day.
Relations between Venezuela and India have traditionally been close and friendly. I am confident that our economic cooperation – particularly in the field of energy – will intensify and expand further in the coming years. I am confident that we can, together, widen the scope of our bilateral co-operation to its full potential in the years to come.
I take this opportunity to convey to you my best wishes for your personal well-being and happiness and for the continued progress and prosperity of the friendly people of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.”
Related Press Releases
- PM greets the people of Venezuela on Venezuela's Independence Day
- PRESIDENT OF INDIA’S MESSAGE ON THE EVE OF INDEPENDENCE DAY OF MYANMAR
- President of India’s message on the eve of Independence Day of Mauritius
- President of India’s Message on the Eve of Independence Day of Algeria
- President of India’s Message on the Occasion of Independence Day of Brazil
- PM to hold Digital Dialogue with tech enthusiasts
- President of India’s Message on the Eve of National Day of Cape Verde
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in