Results of The Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2011; Declaration of Result of 89 Candidates from the reserved list
The results of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2011 were declared vide Press Note dated 04.05.2012 recommending 910 candidates in order of merit for appointment to IAS, IFS, IPS and Central Services Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ against 1001 vacancies.
The Commission, in accordance with the Rule 16 (4) & (5) of the Civil Services Examination Rules, was also maintaining a Consolidated Reserve List in order of merit below the last recommended candidate under the respective category.
As sought by the Department of Personnel & Training, the Commission has now recommended 89 candidates which include 74 General, 14 OBC and 01 SC, to fill up the remaining posts based on the Civil Services Examination, 2011. A list of these candidates is enclosed. The candidates so recommended will be communicated with directly by the DOP&T.
The candidature of one candidate bearing Roll No. 257387 is provisional.
The list of these 89 candidates is also available on the UPSC website i.e. http//www.upsc.gov.in.
Related Press Releases
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2012- Results of the Written Examination Announced
- Civil Services (Main) Examination,2013- Result Declared
- Result of CS(P) Examination, 2013 for Candidates who have Qualified for Admission in Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2013- Announced
- Result of CS(P) Examination, 2014 For Candidates Who Have Qualified For Admission in Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2014
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2012
- Tripartite meeting on the Demands of ULFA held
- Shri Kapil Sibal Launches National Internet Registry
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in