Qualifying Service for Promotions
The qualifying service of UDCs of CSCS has been enhanced to ten years for promotion to the Assistants’ Grade vide CSS (Preparation of Select Lists for the Section Officers’ and Assistants Grades) Regulations, 2013, notified on 12th July, 2013. These Regulations have been given retrospective effect from 1st July, 2009. The DoP&T’s OM dated 25.3.1996 which provides for relaxation in eligibility service to seniors when their juniors are considered for promotion has no bearing on enhancement of qualifying service.
This was stated by Shri V. Narayanasamy, MOS (PP) in written reply to a question by Shri Raju Shetti in Lok Sabha today.
Related Press Releases
- De novo Intensive Revision of last part of electoral rolls relating to service personnel with reference to 1st January, 2015 as the qualifying date.
- Officers thank MoS DoPT for speedy promotions
- No Service Tax Required to be Paid on Services Provided by An Authorised Person or Sub-Brokers to the Member of a Commodity Exchange in Respect of Such Taxable Service on which the Service Tax was n
- Delhi Service Tax Commissionerate Arrests CFO of an Aviation Company for Evasion of Service Tax
- Quality of Service Parameters for Telecom Service Providers
- SPMCIL Contributes Rs. 1 Crore Towards Relief and Rehabilitation Activities in Uttarakhand
- Nuclear Programme
Search for PIB News
The contents of this website is sourced from press releases issued by the Press Information Bureau, Govt. of India. The official PIB website is at www.pib.nic.in